Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i have been given more than enough.
i have no room for complaint. there is pain. and there is heartache.
and i do feel lonely at times.
but i know with all my heart that i am loved.
i know that no matter where i go God just continues to show me love.

there is a song that my friend often refers to that says "there's gonna be love in all this pain."

sometimes the pain seems stronger than the love but i know that i always have love to carry me through the pain. and i would rather feel pain from stepping out in love, then holding my heart to myself.

the Elf party was a hit. I really enjoyed decorating and making food for people. Like puppy chow and spiked hot cocoa. seeing everyone's faces when they walked in and saw the giant "Elf" I spelled out in lights was probablly my favorite. Seeing them smile I could not help but smile too.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

and it's a hit.