Thursday, December 6, 2007

the anticipation begins

things i can't wait for:
1. celebrating Christmas tea...even if we are missing two members of the Final Four.
2. playing pictionary with the family...guys vs. girls.
3. snuggling up with my dear friends and catching up on life, love, and a little soccer.
4. going for a Christmas morning run with lots of snow to throw and play in.
5. seeing my nieces and nephews and how much their ever changing personalities.
6. giving gifts and seeing faces light up.
7. being re-united with Mars Hill for one day.
8. sleeping in my bed.
9. flying in an airplane.
10. eating Mummy's Christmas cookies.

ah I am pumped!

1 comments:

Crystal Kitten said...

Gracie: i am departing from the big frozen Mitten on December 20 and will not return until January 6. I'm totally going to miss you, aren't I?