Friday, October 12, 2007

booty

So today as I was walking out of the mall for my lunch break, I saw this guy blatently checking out this women's hind quarters. As in he was leaned forward with his head turned as she walked by. I made certain to make eye contact with him gave him "the look", and chuckled as I walked by. At least be a little more discrete.

I love life right now. I am free to just be whoever I want and do whatever I want. It is truly how I want to live my life, in complete freedom. Free-spirited. I am learning so much about who I am and about those around me. I am surrounded by some really incredible people.

Current events:
1. Mean Girls- I'm addicted to this movie right now.
2. I got a package in the mail this week that made my week!
3. I got a gym membership..."workin' on my fitness. he's my witness"

(I am still trying to get back into this blogging thing. Deepness will come at some point)

0 comments: