Thursday, March 13, 2008

ah i had a great birthday! i woke up to breakfast made by my roomies and josh came to help out too. it was fantastic. i spent the rest of my day taking in Arrested Development, the library, italian food and plenty of calls and messages. I can't wait to celebrate it with the rest of the crew on the day of my lineage...st. patty's.

the book reading is going well.

npr is keepin' me up to date on reality.

now if only i could convince more of my friends to move to Colorado :)\

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me. I miss you.

MSHN said...

I have every single episode of arrested development, but it shouldn't surprise me that we both like it given that you like Zoolander-this is Cory by the way

Anonymous said...

hmm or move to seattle!:)

Anonymous said...

Call me. I miss you.